Chicken Carbonara. Easy & Delicious Dishes With Best Rating. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Professional Chefs. Get Chicken Carbonara Recipe from Food Network.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Get Chicken Carbonara Recipe from Food Network. Pasta: Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions. You can have Chicken Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast,.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of small tub of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 quart of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of pasta.
Meats: Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium high heat. Tender chicken: I used chicken tenders in this dish, they are low in fat and full of flavor. So flavorful: This dish comes alive with flavors from bacon, parmesan and garlic. It is amazingly fragrant and delicious to eat!
Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Process onion, 3 cloves of garlic, bacon, and chicken in food processor. Place in 2 quart sauce pan and cook at medium heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small oven safe dish cut up cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and three cloves of garlic. Add butter. Roast in oven until slightly golden..
- In a large pot boil 1 1/2 pounds of pasta, I like linguine with this, until it is your desired firmness. Drain, but do not rinse..
- Put drained pasta back in large pan. Add chicken and roasted vegetables to pasta pan..
- Heat tablespoon of Italian seasoning in pan chicken was in. Once butter is melted pour heavy whipping cream over butter. Wisk in Parmesan Cheese. Heat sauce thoroughly, it will slightly thicken.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir to combine..
Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carbonara is an Italian dish of spaghetti with a sauce of cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese and bits of bacon. For an authentic Italian preparation, use pancetta instead of bacon. Pancetta, a cured meat, is imported from Italy and is similar to bacon.